Yet another version of Stone Builder 1.4 is now on the marketplace with 5 brand new levels (36-40) that have a unique gameplay style. The new levels introduce a new type of puzzle in which there are not enough stone pieces to complete the puzzle! Guess what you need to do to solve them. I will publish the trick pretty soon, but I’m just giving some time for the hardcore player and daredevils to take a shot at discovering it themselves 😉
Stone Builder 1.2 has just been released on the marketplace. Here’s a list of major updates:
- 5 challenging bonus puzzles (levels 31-35): The new puzzles have a lot of contraptions in them to play with. Beware, these levels are a totally different animal than what you’ve seen before.
- Undo system optimized: The game now plays smoothly even in large levels thanks to the new undo buffer that saves the current state after the player finishes a combo move. So you can push and tumble multiple times without any delays.
- Jump to next level button.
- Message display zoom out: New messages that are displayed are move visible.
- Link to solutions: (Go to Stats tab and click ‘Go to blog for solutions’). Direct link to current level’s solution coming soon.
- Link to suggest improvement: Now you can directly submit an improvement suggestion within the game.